Someone keyed my car door - are there any products to repair it?

Someone keyed a deep scratch into my car door. Are there any recommended products to repair this or will I have to have the entire door resprayed professionally?
If it's a deep scratch, we'd advise getting it done professionally. You can usually do a fairly good job with the right materials when it comes to light scratches, but for a deep scratch, it's often more hassle than it's worth if you have to buy all the materials and learn as you go. It's up to you if you want to have a go yourself, so obviously it's worth getting a quote to see what the alternative cost would be. You can try a local dent and chip repairer - like Chips Away or Dent Wizard - which tend to be cheaper than going to a body shop.
Answered by Georgia Petrie on

Ask Honest John

Today's best deals

See more deals